PROS OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS
- Easy to reach your target audience
- Cost effective to advertise and run promotions versus traditional advertising.
- Great way to learn about your target audience – their needs, interests, opinions etc.
- Effective method of building a list of customers / potential customers for your brand.
- Can help drive traffic to your website and improve google ranking.
CONS OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS
- Time consuming to source & schedule engaging and relevant content across various social media platforms.
- Although most businesses have a social media presence, many do not understand which platforms are relevant and how to use the various platforms effectively.
- If not monitored regularly, social media can have a negative impact on your audience.
- Without a social media strategy, many businesses waste time and resources.
- It can be difficult to accurately measure the success and ROI.
Overall, social media is a no-brainer for the majority of businesses, as long as a business-aligned strategy is developed and the most efficient resources are used to consistently manage this ever- evolving marketing platform.
If you don't have the time or resources to manage your social media, then delegate this tedious task. Check out the social media services that Marketing Loco provides, or ask us for a customised quote.